"I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hangry."
A whimsical, charming, kinda old
time-y, kinda punk ice cream parlor. Family owned, home of the famous 48 flavors, our signature waffle Wednesdae, and all your favorites from the fountain.
Come taste happiness!
32 Dover Street Easton Maryland 21601
We're the Storms.
Living the good life in our home town on the rural Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Here are the most important things to know about us:
1. Wednesday Owen & Freyja Mercury are our daughters.
2. Our house is over 100 years old and it's quite the fixer upper.
3. We love to cook and bake and watch movies.
4. Yeah, we're into True Crime.
5. And, no, we're not sick of ice cream.
To follow our family adventures click here.
Do you love ice cream? Do you love breakfast? Do you hate putting on pants? Then we have the party for you. It's Storm & Daughters Signature Pajama Party! All you can eat ice cream, belgian waffle wednesdaes, your choice of a traditional birthday cake or ice cream cake and all the soft drinks the kiddos can guzzle!
For more information contact Mrs. Storm's Party Planning committee.